for Transforming Grief and Loss
WinterSpring Center for Transforming Grief and Loss provides grief support
and education for children, youth and adults throughout Jackson County.
Building on twenty years of service, WinterSpring also informs and trains
schools, employers, helping professionals and community groups about the
grief experience. The only organization in the Rogue Valley specializing
in these issues, WinterSpring sets the area standard of excellence in education
and compassionate support.
WinterSpring is a non-profit corporation staffed primarily by volunteers,
consisting of dedicated and concerned bereaved persons, professionals,
lay persons and community leaders.
Click here to go to WinterSpring’s
website or call WinterSpring at (541) 552-0620 to learn more.
- Bereavement groups
- General Bereavement classes
- Bereaved Parents group
- Healing from Suicide group
- Children's group
- Mother Loss group
- Family Divorce Support Program
- School-based Teen groups
- One-on-one support by trained volunteers for teens and adults dealing
with life-threatening illness or bereavement
- Community Bereavement Education
- Semi-annual Educational Series for volunteers and community members
- Speakers Bureau
- Information & Referral
- Resource Library of books and videos for clients; reading room for
- Educational presentations to Businesses, Agencies, Schools and Community
Friends of Hospice
P.O. Box 1182
Ashland, Oregon 97520
Boutique (HUB) website
HUB Calendar of
Watch Hospice Videos
Thank You for Donating
Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice raises funds to supplement regional end-of-life
Click the button below to donate to SOFOH through the secure server at PayPal.
Donate by mail:
out and print a Donation Form (pdf)
and mail it with your check.
Southern Oregon Friends of Hospice gifts include:
- Providing educational material to patients and families,
as well as emergency assistance for heating, electricity and transportation
- Funding a day trip as respite care for overwhelmed family
members of a dying patient.
- Supplying respite caregivers for a family exhausted from
- Reimbursing harpists providing music therapy, and massage
therapists providing therapeutic touch for hospice patients.
- Offering bereavement support groups and training for volunteer